Zoom AI Privacy Controversy
- Zoom’s Terms grant them access to your video, audio, and chat transcripts to train their AI tools, but their latest update promises not to use them without your permission.
- Zoom’s previous privacy issues raise the concerns of some watchdog groups about the trustworthiness of the new policy.
- Read the facts: https://gizmodo.com/zoom-ai-privacy-policy-train-on-your-data-1850712655
The Striking Impact of Generative AI on Search and SEO
- Generative AI is unlikely to entirely replace manual search engines (at least in the near term), but changes to search methods are already happening.
- Maintaining quality content, originality, content promotion, and advanced SEO remain vital strategies.
- How will AI affect your SEO efforts? https://torquemag.io/2023/08/generative-ai-impact-search/
What Would it Take to Topple WordPress?
- WordPress has dominated the content management system (CMS) market since 2012, powering over 43% of websites.
- Future success of WordPress hinges on continual innovation and responsiveness to user needs.
- Bonus: Rich Tabor Unpacks Why WordPress is (Probably) Right for You. https://richtabor.com/why-wordpress/
- These are excellent articles to help craft your answer when clients ask you, “Why WordPress?”
Worth a Look
Well This is Terrifying… Hackers Can Now Steal Your Data Listening to the Sound of Your Typing
Google Analytics 4 is Here to Stay… 7 Pro Tips Even if You’re a Beginner
The WP Awards 2023 Nominations Now Open! Vote for your favorite sites and tools.
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.