WordPress Community Summit
The Community Summit has released its schedule for the two days it will run prior to WordCamp US, August 22-23.
The schedule includes 4 tracks and conversations around everything from DEIB to Open Source participation in global legislation. There are 125 attendees listed publicly, so each session should be fairly well attended. I am excited to see what will come out of this event and how contribution to WordPress can be enhanced by the attendees and conversations held there.
WCUS is Next Week
We have pins! We’d love to put one in your hands. Find Me, Adam Weeks, Cory Miller or Lindsey Miller and get one for yourself.
Will you be at WCUS this year? Make sure to find me to take a selfie!
Join Us on Meetup
Join us for our Meetups! Details on our Meetups are available on our Meetup page.
- August Professionals Meetup August 15
- August Product Owners Meetup August 16
- August Agency Owners Meetup August 17
- WPwatercooler Podcast: EP459 – What’s new in WordPress 6.3
- Underrepresented in Tech Podcast: Preparing for WCUS as Introverts and Extroverts
- Pressable Blog: WordPress 6.3 Release – What To Expect
- CodeInWP Blog: WordCamp Europe Statistics: A Decade in Numbers
- WordPress Community Summit August 22-23
- WCUS August 24-26
- WPCareerSummit October 20
Check out more WordPress events on WP.Events, a site I curate through StellarWP.
Photo of the Week
Today’s photo of the week comes from Nile Flores on WordPress Photos.
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.