WooCommerce 7.7.0 was released this week with Multichannel Marketing now out of beta. This is the first thing store owners see when they visit the Marketing page in the dashboard. It allows users to connect additional sales channels, such as Google, Amazon, and eBay, and automatically manage inventory across storefronts.
This addition makes WooCommerce more competitive with platforms like Shopify Plus. Merchants can connect different channels to the store by installing plugins. WooCommerce has documentation, including a quick start guide, for configuring Multichannel Marketing.
Version 7.7.0 also introduces updated shopper notices with new, more consistent styles for Snackbar lists and Notice banners. More details on targeting the new CSS selectors is in the release post.
A few other highlights in this release include the following:
- Expanded styling options forProduct SKU, Product Price, and Product Image
- New Product Reviews block that can be inserted on the Single Product template
- More customization options for Add to Cart button
- Expanded Mini Cart block customization options
- New option to “Upgrade to Blockified Single Product template” from a classic template
Check out the 7.7.0 release post to see all the new filters and template changes.
WooCommerce is also running its 2023 twice yearly Developer Survey. The survey was designed to capture confidential feedback from developers who build on the WooCommerce platform in order to better understand their needs and make improvements.
Leave a Reply