This Week at WordPress.org (October 3, 2022)
Help test WordPess 6.1 Beta 3! Check out the latest features that are coming in the 6.1 release. Follow updates about bringing back the Active Install Growth chart.
- WordPress 6.1 Beta 3 Now Available
- WP Briefing: Episode 40: All Things Testing with Special Guests Anne McCarthy and Brian Alexander
- By 15 October – Please complete the Annual Meetup Survey and share it widely!
- Community Team Meeting Agenda for Oct 6, 2022
- WordCamp Mentors’ October check-in!
- Help Improve the Make/Community Contributor Day Onboarding
- Help Improve the Overall Make/Community Onboarding
- Recap of the Diverse Speaker Training group (#WPDiversity) AMER/EMEA on September 28, 2022
- Dev Chat Agenda, October 5, 2022
- Editor chat summary: Wednesday, 28 September 2022
- Editor Chat Agenda: October 5th, 2022
- Agenda: WordPress global marketing team meeting, October 5, 2022
- Notes: WordPress global Marketing Team meeting, September 28, 2022
- Call for Testing: WordPress for Android 20.9
- Call for Testing: WordPress for iOS 20.9
- Mobile Team Update – October 5th
- FSE Program Testing Call #17: Guiding the Gutenberg Gallery
- Test Team Update: 26 September 2022
- Test Team Update: 3 October 2022
- How did you learn WordPress?
- Training Team Meeting Recap for September 27, 2022
- Meeting Agenda for October 4, 2022
- Project Thread: GitHub Process Updates
- September 2022 Monthly Faculty Meeting Recap
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter.
You — and your whole team can Join Post Status too!
Build your network. Learn with others. Find your next job — or your next hire. Read the Post Status newsletter. Listen to podcasts. Follow @Post_Status.
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.
Leave a Reply