This Week at WordPress.org (January 2, 2023)
WordPress 6.2 is set to reach feature freeze on February 7 and final release on March 28. Take a look back at Core contribution stats from 2022. Read the recap of everything that happened last year that developers need to know. Meet the members of the Incident Response Team.
WordPress 6.2 release schedule, Block Developer Year in Review, New Incident Response Team
WordPress 6.2 Planning Schedule Proposal
A Year in Core – 2022
2022: the block developer’s year in review
Announcement: New WordPress Incident Response Team
- WP Briefing: Episode 46: The WP Bloopers Podcast
- WP Briefing: Episode 45: State of the Word Reflections
- Meetup Organizer Newsletter: December 2022
- Updates Across the Make/Community Team Site and our Handbooks
- Community Team Reps for 2023
- Community Team 2022 Goals Recap
- Help us test the SQLite implementation
- A Year in Core – 2022
- A Week in Core – January 2, 2022
- WordPress 6.2 Planning Schedule Proposal
- A Week in Core – December 26, 2022
- What’s new in Gutenberg 14.8? (21 December)
- Plugin Guideline Update: Community Code of Conduct
- Plugins/themes categorization
- Plugin Review Team: 2 January 2023
- Announcement: New WordPress Incident Response Team
- Journal Entry: WordCamp Asia 2020 Cancellation Debrief
- Let’s code: WordPress Plugin Security
- Block Themes and WordPress: Live Stream
- EP6: Introduction to Plugins (File Structure, Troubleshooting) | Bangla
- EP5: Introduction to Themes (File Structure, Troubleshooting) | Bangla
- EP4: Introduction to WordPress (Dashboard, Frontend) | Bangla
- The Wide World of WordPress Events
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter.
You — and your whole team can Join Post Status too!
Build your network. Learn with others. Find your next job — or your next hire. Read the Post Status newsletter. Listen to podcasts. Follow @Post_Status and LinkedIn.
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.
Leave a Reply