This Week at WordPress.org (April 17, 2023)
The second installment of the WordPress project book is now available. Be sure to read Building Blocks.
WordPress 6.3 is beginning planning and calling for volunteers. Women and Non-binary folks are encouraged to ride-along on 6.3 in preparation for the 6.4 release squads form.
How can we improve contributing effectively during Contributor Days?
- Reminder: Organize a WP20 Celebration or Join One Already Scheduled
- Download “Selfie Props” for WP20 Meetup Celebrations
- Cultivating More Effective Contributing on Contributor Days
- Contributor Working Group: Mentorship Chat Agenda | April 20th 07:00 UTC (APAC/EMEA) and 16:00 UTC (AMER)
- Recap of the Diverse Speaker Training group (#WPDiversity) AMER/EMEA on April 12, 2023
- Updates to the Community Team Contributor Roles and Journey
- Status update on the SQLite project
- A Week in Core – April 17, 2023
- Experimental APIs in WordPress Core have largely been tamed
- WordPress 6.3 Planning Proposal & Call for Volunteers
- Agenda for April 20th Support Meeting
- Private Forum Moderators Channel
- Request for input: Support Stats
- FSE Program Testing Call #21: Front Page Fun
- FSE Program Exploration: Build a block theme
- Test Team Update: 17 April 2023
- Developments and Customizations for Training and Learn Website
- Training Team Meeting Recap for April 4, 2023
- Proposal: Creating Learning Pathways for Learn WordPress
- WP dev livestream: WordPress multisite experiments
- Let’s code: WordPress multisite mad science experiments!
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.