This Week at WordPress.org (January 23, 2023)
Can you explain the difference between Central and the Foundation? They are not one in the same, so check out what each area handles.
More teams across WordPress are using GitHub Projects for project management. The Community Team is considering this addition as well.
Let’s review some very old tickets for bugs and feature requests in WordPress and admire the new things coming to Documentation and Themes sites.
- WordPress Community Support & WordPress Foundation Entity Structure
- Community Team Goals for 2023: Call for Suggestions
- Upcoming #WPDiversity Events: January 2023
- Proposal: Dedicated communication place for WordCamp mentors
- Proposal: [Experiment] Adopt Standardised Team-wide Project Management Tools – already utilised by other Make Teams for a Quarter.
- Proposal: Old Tickets Trac Triage Sessions
- A Week in Core – January 23, 2022
- What’s new in Gutenberg 15.0? (18 January)
- Dev Chat Agenda: January 25, 2023
- Editor Chat Agenda: 25 January 2023
- Dev Chat summary, January 18, 2023
- Editor chat summary: 18 January, 2023
- Some very cool things can happen when you hit Enter in a block.
- Using the box shadow feature for themes
- New look, new site, new HelpHub
- Agenda for Docs Team Bi-Weekly Meeting January 24, 2023
- Support, forums, training or documentation
- Looking for your (intentionally) wrong plugins
- Plugin Guideline Update: Community Code of Conduct
- Plugins/themes categorization
- Plugin Review Team – 16 January 2023
- Big Picture Goals 2023
- 2022 State of the Word Q&A
- Request for Feedback: How can we Improve the Five for the Future Contributor Journey?
- How did you learn WordPress?
- Brainstorm – WordCamp Asia 2023 Contributor Day
- Meeting Agenda for January 24, 2023
- Meet your 2023 Training Team Representatives
- Summary Update: Courses Currently in Development (16 January 2023)
- Project Thread: Learning Needs Analysis
- January 2023 Faculty Meeting
- Training Team Meeting Recap for January 10, 2023
- Project Overview: Learning Needs Analysis
- Information Sources for WordPress 6.2
- Bite-sized content on Learn WordPress
- પૃષ્ઠો વિ. પોસ્ટ્સ
- ફરીથી વાપરી શકાય તેવા બ્લોક્સ, બ્લોકના પેટર્ન, ટેમ્પલેટ્સ, ટેમ્પલેટના ભાગો વચ્ચેનો તફાવત
- Pengenalan Dasbor WordPress
- डैशबोर्ड अवलोकन
- પ્લગઇન્સ પસંદ કરી રહ્યા છીએ અને સ્થાપિત કરી રહ્યા છીએ
- ડેશબોર્ડ નિરીક્ષણ
- पाठ योजना कैसे बनाएं
- पाठ योजना कसरी बनाउने
- Panduan membuat Rencana Pembelajaran
- Πώς να προσθέσετε και να αφαιρέσετε λογότυπο και εικονίδιο ιστοτόπου στο πρόγραμμα επεξεργασίας ιστότοπου
- Call for Testing: Find Your Style (Interactive)
- Builder Basics: Block Styles vs. Block Variations
- Builder Basics: Adding Custom CSS to Block Themes
- Let’s code: WP REST API updates, custom fields, and authentication
- WordPress development live stream: REST API updates, custom fields, auth
- WordPress Through The Terminal
- The Future Of Themes: Designing for the Block Editor and Beyond
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.