This Week at WordPress.org (April 24, 2023)
Tired of the overwhelm of WordPress notifications? Join the WP Feature Notifications effort to streamline the alerts.
What performance gains have happened in WordPress 6.2?
From the Developer Blog: How webpack and WordPress packages interact.
- WP Briefing: Episode 54: A Bill of Rights for the Open Web
- Share Your Favorite WordPress Swag You’ve Collected Over The Years
- Reminder: Organize a WP20 Celebration or Join One Already Scheduled
- Recap of Contributor Working Group’s Mentorship Chat on April 20, 2023
- WCEU Contributor Day: What should we work on?
- Meetup Organizer Newsletter: APRIL 2023
- Status update on the SQLite project
- The benefits of prioritizing and measuring performance in WordPress 6.2
- WP Feature Notifications: 2023 Status Update
- A Week in Core – April 24, 2023
- What’s new in Gutenberg 15.6? (19 April)
- Integrating the Mobile app documentation into HelpHub
- Documentation Team Update – April 17, 2023
- Documentation Team Update – April 24, 2023
- Agenda: Weekly Polyglots Chat – April 26, 2023 (13:00 UTC)
- Defining the Polyglots contributor ladder
- Idea: translate.wordpress.org tour
- FSE Program Testing Call #21: Front Page Fun
- FSE Program Exploration: Build a block theme
- Test Chat Summary: 25 April 2023
- Table Leads Needed for WCEU 2023 Contributor Day
- Test Team Update: 24 April 2023
- Theme Handbook Overhaul Proposal
- Themes Team Meeting Notes – April 25, 2023
- Themes team update April 25, 2023
- Meeting Recap for April 18th, 2023
- Project: Developments and Customizations for Training and Learn Website
- Proposal: Creating Learning Pathways for Learn WordPress
- Custom post types and capabilities
- વર્ડપ્રેસ ડેશબોર્ડને જાણવું
- Developing with user roles and capabilities
- Creating a custom template with the WordPress site editor
- Creating a custom template in the Site Editor
- Building a page with only patterns
- Introduction to Block Themes: A Q&A
- WP dev livestream: developing for multisite
- Five for the Future: How to succeed by making ongoing contributions to WordPress
- Organizing Diverse & Inclusive WordPress Events APAC
- How to add a blog/news page to a WordPress website
- How to set up a free WordPress test website
- WP dev livestream: WordPress multisite experiments
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.