Bob puts out so much writing and audio at Do the Woo and has so many different people featured, it’s hard to keep up! These are some recent ones I’ve taken note of but didn’t get into a post or newsletter. Definitely worth a listen:
- Did you know a client’s involvement in a project makes it take 400% more time than it would without them? You can speed it up. Vito Peleg has lots of tips about delivery processes for WooCommerce projects.
- Milana Cap explains why she loves WP-CLI.
- Abha Thakor on why proper storytelling matters and what it should look like for WooCommerce product builders.
- Front end and back end performance tips for WooCommerce from Colm Troy.
- David Mainayar and Robert Windisch make a very funny and insightful pair of guest experts on the future of payments. Is it just “a knife fight in the mud for the basis points on the transaction?”
- Maciek Palmowski joins Zach Stepek and Carl Alexander to talk about WooComerce and continuous Integration and deployment. (CI/CD)
- The future of blocks is bright, says Birgit Pauli-Haack.
- BobWP himself on WooCommerce partnerships: affiliates, real business partners, sponsorships, and “soft” partners.
- This summer Bob shared his reflections on the history of Woo meetups and said he is considering a reboot of some kind of in-person event — maybe even a full conference! Send him your thoughts.
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.
Leave a Reply