This Week at WordPress.org (January 16, 2023)
Where is WordPress going in 2023? Read Josepha’s Big Picture Goals for the year. WordPress certifications are in the planning phases, and the foundation will include LearnWP. The Training Team is conducting a Needs Analysis. Help gather the community’s input. Plugins Team is seeking intentionally wrong plugins, and Core has the 6.2 Planning Roundup.
Big Picture Goals, Learning Needs Analysis, Wrong Plugins, 6.2 Planning
Big Picture Goals 2023
Project Overview: Learning Needs Analysis
Looking for your (intentionally) wrong plugins
WordPress 6.2 Planning Roundup
- Letter from WordPress’ Executive Director, 2022
- WP Briefing: Episode 47: Letter from the Executive Director
- Community Team Training: Using Learn WordPress at your WordPress Meetup
- Recap of the Diverse Speaker Training group (#WPDiversity) AMER/EMEA on January 11, 2023
- Dev Chat agenda, January 18, 2023
- Editor Chat Agenda: 18 January 2023
- DevChat Summary: Wednesday, 11 January 2023
- Developer Blog – Editorial meeting: January 5, 2023
- Some very cool things can happen when you hit Enter in a block.
- Using the box shadow feature for themes
- Development and design work continues on Helphub
- Summary for Docs Team meeting, January 10, 2023
- Documentation Team Update – January 16, 2023
- Looking for your (intentionally) wrong plugins
- Plugin Guideline Update: Community Code of Conduct
- Plugins/themes categorization
- Plugin Review Team – 16 January 2023
- Big Picture Goals 2023
- 2022 State of the Word Q&A
- Request for Feedback: How can we Improve the Five for the Future Contributor Journey?
- FSE Program Testing Call #20: Find Your Style
- FSE Program Running Through Refinements Summary
- Test Team Update: 16 January 2023
- How did you learn WordPress?
- Summary Update: Courses Currently in Development (16 January 2023)
- Meeting Agenda for January 17, 2022
- Project Thread: Learning Needs Analysis
- January 2023 Faculty Meeting
- Training Team Meeting Recap for January 10, 2023
- Project Overview: Learning Needs Analysis
- Information Sources for WordPress 6.2
- Training Team: Discovering our Values
- Bite-sized content on Learn WordPress
- How to Own Your Expertise & Start Speaking at WordPress Events APAC
- Let’s code: Interacting with the WP REST API
- WordPress development live stream: Interacting with the WP REST API
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter.
You — and your whole team can Join Post Status too!
Build your network. Learn with others. Find your next job — or your next hire. Read the Post Status newsletter. Listen to podcasts. Follow @Post_Status and LinkedIn.
This article was published at Post Status — the community for WordPress professionals.
Leave a Reply